This product can expose you to chemicals including chromatint blue, phthalates and lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Properly Clean and Re-Oil Your Air Filter
Watch our video as Katie shows you just how easy it is to maintain your air filter step by step. If you have any questions, please call us at: 800.358.2639
Remove and Clean
- Clean sealing area of filter and filter housing with a clean soft rag.
- Tap the filter on a hard surface to remove and loosen large paricles and debris. (A soft brush may be used to loosen large particles of debris or bugs.)
- Use S&B’s Filter Cleaner to clean the filter.
- Gently rinse out the cleaner using low pressure water.
- Let filter dry for at least 24 hours.
Fill and Apply
- Fill applicator with exact amount of oil required for your filter.
- Starting 1/2 way from base make 2-3 passes around the circumfrence of the filter in the same area.
- Repeat this process evenly spacing out the passes.
Inspect and Install
- Allow oil to bleed for 20-30 minutes.
- Inspect the filter for any white areas the oil did not cover.
- With the remaining oil in the applicator apply a small amount of oil to those white areas.
- DO NOT over oil your filter.