Exhaust Fan Replacement
Before you Start
- Please read the entire replacement guide before proceeding.
- Disconnect the wire harness (both connector plugs) from the Helmet Particle Separator before doing any kind of maintenance. Do not work on your Helmet Particle Separator while it is connected to the wire harness.
- Use a clean table or a clean flat surface to work on your Helmet Particle Separator as there are small screws and washers that can get lost if you are not careful.
- All the small screws used in the assembly are stainless steel button head allen screws. Avoid using ball end hex keys as they will tend to strip the head of the small stainless screws. It is better to use straight hex keys on these small stainless fasteners.
- Tools Required: 2.0mm Hex Key, 2.5mm Hex Key.
- If you have any questions or need any assistance, call our customer support team at (909) 947-0015.